Perfect for any couple looking for the Classic Yorkshire Wedding plus those extra special touches.
Your Duchess Package Wedding includes:
- A delicious three-course menu, prepared by our Burlington Head Chef and his culinary team.
- Tea or coffee with petit fours.
- Hire of your chosen room for your wedding breakfast and evening reception.
- Red carpet entrance for you and your guests.
- Two glasses of either Buck’s Fizz or Pimms on arrival per guest.
- Three canapés per guest to accompany your reception drinks.
- Half a bottle of Sommelier selected house wine per guest to accompany your wedding breakfast.
- A glass of Champagne per guest for your toast.
- Candelabra flower arrangement per table to complement the colour scheme of your day.
- A beautiful floral arrangement matching your colour scheme, to decorate the feature fireplace, along with scattered petals and candles on the window ledges.
- Crisp white chair covers accompanied by a defining sash to match your colour scheme.
- Special white table linen and napkins.
- Use of our picturesque grounds for your wedding photographs.
- A member of our management team to act as Master of Ceremonies.
- Hire of cake stand and knife.
- A BBQ or evening buffet (A supplement applies for additional evening guests).
- Up to six children eat free of charge – (Up to age 12).
- A complimentary Bridal Suite for the bride and groom.
- Two half price bedrooms for the bride and groom’s parents.
- Plus up to 7 Classic double rooms for your guests, at the special rate of £220.00 per room including full Yorkshire breakfast.
- 25% off Spa treatments and Afternoon Tea the day before your wedding.
- A complimentary wedding menu tasting in a private room on our specified tasting day of the month.
- A complimentary stay in one of our Four-Poster bedrooms with dinner in our 4 AA Rosette Burlington Restaurant to celebrate your first Wedding Anniversary.
£150 per adult for all weddings taking place in 2017
£155 per adult for all weddings taking place in 2018
Prices based on a minimum number of 60 guests