- BEDROOM RESERVATIONS At the time of booking, a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required for all rooms, with final balances payable on departure. This is stated on the terms and conditions of the individual offers. No discount shall be offered to children under the age of 15 occupying their own bedrooms.
Offers may not be used in conjunction with each other, and if conditions are not fully met, then the standard room rate shall apply.
A 5% service levy is added to all bills upon checkout, 100% of this going to staff.
- BURLINGTON RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS: The largest table for the Burlington is 8 (Larger tables only bookable through Management). Please note that no payment is charged to the card prior to the reservation. For non-resident diners, in the unlikely event that the booking is not honoured in whole or in part, or is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, a cancellation fee of £50 per person would then be charged to the card. You can cancel your booking by phone or by email. All diners under one reservation must order the same tasting menu. Guests should arrive 30 minutes prior to booking time for drinks and canapes. Dietary requirements can be catered for if we are advised in advance. Although gentlemen are not required to wear jacket and tie, a smart and casual dress code (no shorts or T-shirts) is respectfully requested from all our guests. Please note our Kitchen is not free from any allergens and may come into contact with foods. A 5% service charge shall be applied to your final bill, and is 100% distributed between all staff. Contracting party: Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited. Company number 01572796 Registered England & Wales
- BRASSERIE RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS: Group dining of 10 or more guests are required to pre–order from our Menu no later than 7 days before date of dinning. Tables can be held for 15 minutes past the reservation time however there may be a wait on food service time. A non-refundable deposit of 25% per person is required for bookings of 10 or more people. Please could you advise of any dietary requirements at your earliest convenience and we will endeavour to accommodate your needs. Please note our Kitchen is not free from any allergens and may come into contact with foods. A 5% service charge shall be applied to your final bill, 100% of which shall be distributed between all staff. Contracting party: Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited. Company number 01572796 Registered England & Wales
- BEDROOM CANCELLATIONS Cancellations must be received in writing. If you have paid a deposit, this will not be refunded in the case of a cancellation. Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of 15:00 for the date of arrival shall be charged the full amount of the stay.
We highly recommend that your own travel/holiday insurance is in place at the time of booking. In the case of a no-show, you will be charged the full amount of the stay unless you can provide a cancellation reference number. Group cancellations – Please see contract.
- ARRIVAL/OCCUPATION A baby listening facilities is available via reception. However, the safety and wellbeing of all children is solely the responsibility of the parents/guardian, although reception shall alert a guest should they hear any disruption whilst the service is in use. To use this service, one party from the room must complete a form, available at reception.Travel cots can be provided and will be placed within the parent/guardians room. Dogs are accepted within the Hotel at a rate of £10.00 per dog per night. Pets are the sole responsibility of the owner/s, and must be in good health, and kept on a leash at all times in both the hotel and its grounds. For more information on dogs, please visit www.thedevonshirearms.co.uk/home/rooms/dog-friendly/pet-policy/All purchases in the hotel must be signed for. In accordance with the no-smoking legislation, The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa is a smoke free premises and smoking is not permitted. Smoking in a room will incur an additional cleaning charge to render the room smoke free again.
- SPA ACCESS Residents are able to use all spa and leisure facilities as part of their room rate.Spa access will only be granted once you are a checked-in resident of the hotel and during the time you have access to your room unless stated otherwise.
- ONE BRIDE POLICY The Devonshire Arms will only hold one Wedding a day. Due to this we have a One Bride Policy for couples having their Special Celebration at the hotel. Exclusions Apply. Please contact the Events team at Devonshire Arms for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DESCRIPTION Whilst Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the property descriptions they are inevitably subjective and are for guidance only due to the unique identity of each room. Whilst The Devonshire Arms has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in its brochures, websites, leaflets, advertisements and any other form of promotional material are accurate, The Devonshire Arms reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any service, facility or amenity.
- LIABILITY Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited will not be liable for the death or injury of any persons attending any function or for any losses, claims, demands, actions, proceedings, damages, costs or expenses or other liabilities by the Client in the exercise of the rights granted by the booking except where such death injury or loss is due to the Hotel’s negligence.
- CORKAGE Unless previously agreed in writing, the Client or guests may bring no wines, spirits or food into the hotel for consumption on the premises. This includes any such items which are given away as prizes. Anyone found in breach of these terms & conditions will be confiscated of such items and may be asked to leave the premises. The Hotel reserves the right to charge corkage to guests for consumption of such items, the value of which will be determined by the duty manager on the day and their discretion in this regard shall be absolute.
- LOSS OR DAMAGE The Client is responsible to the Hotel for any loss or damage caused to the Hotel by any act or neglect of the Client, subcontractor, employee or guests of the Client and shall pay the amount required to make good this damage. The Hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage to Client or their guest’s property.
Should any loss or damage come to light after the Clients and their guests have departed, Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited reserve the right to charge the Client’s credit/debit card and/or to send an invoice for the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage.
- CLIENTS PROPERTY Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited does not accept responsibility for any of the Clients belongings left at the Hotel. Every effort shall be made to store and log any lost property for up to 2 months following the guests’ departure, but any items unaccounted for are the owner’s responsibility.
- CHANGES BY THE HOTEL Due to circumstances beyond the control of the Hotel it may be necessary to change or cancel your booking. Where the change is considered major, as decided by management, you will have the option to accept the change or receive a full refund of any monies paid. Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited is not responsible for any other costs, expenses or damages incurred by the Client as a result of the changes.
- THE DEVONSHIRE ARMS Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited will not be liable for failure to comply with any terms and conditions of this agreement to the extent such compliance is prevented, hindered or delayed by any cause beyond its control including but not limited to fire, storm, explosion, flood, act of God, action of any Government or Government Agency, shortage of goods, strike or lock-out, failure of supply of electricity, water or gas, gas leakage or water leakage.
- HEALTH AND SAFETYAll Clients running functions are responsible, and must ensure full compliance with the Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited Health and Safety policy, a copy of which is available on request. We reserve the right to refuse connection of water, gas/electricity to the Client’s equipment if we consider it unsafe or a hazard.
- JURISDICTION The validity, construction and performance of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- THIRD PARTIES The parties agree that these terms and conditions are not enforceable by any third party under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act 1999).
- VARIATION No variation to these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties (or their authorised representatives).
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT These terms and conditions and function sheet constitute the entire understanding and agreement between the parties and supersedes any previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and undertakings between Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited and the Client whether written or oral, relating to the function.
- Contracting Company The Devonshire Hotels and Restaurants Group Limited.
Registered office address:Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited.
Company number 01572796
Registered England & Wales