Enjoy Paul’s choice of seasonal dishes, available in the Burlington Restaurant
We are delighted to introduce a new seasonal dining package designed using only the freshest ingredients that Yorkshire has to offer, some of which have come from the Hotel’s very own kitchen garden. Paul and his team of talented chefs have been hard at work developing an array of new mouth-watering seasonal dishes, perfect for those wanting to sample delicious dishes in our 3 AA rosette-winning restaurant, The Burlington.
From Tuesday 5th June, our new menu shall be available for residents on our brand-new package: A Taste of The Season.
Available Sunday to Thursday (excluding Monday), our new package includes:
- An overnight stay in a room a category of your choice including Temple Spa toiletries, a Nespresso machine and a mini bar
- A 4 course seasonal menu in the Burlington Restaurant
- Full Yorkshire breakfast alongside a continental buffet
- Use of our exclusive spa and leisure facilities*
- Access to the Bolton Abbey Estate – ask at reception for your complimentary pass
CALL 01756 718111 FOR MORE INFORMATION
T&Cs: Available Sunday-Thursday from 5.6.18. Excludes Mondays. Price based on 2 people sharing a classic room. A 50% deposit shall be taken at the time of booking to secure your reservation. Please be advised that we will automatically reserve you a dining time unless you have been in touch to specify otherwise. A 5% service levy is added to all accounts on departure, with 100% of this charge being distributed to staff. We aim to cater for food intolerances and allergies provided they are mentioned at time of booking.
*Spa access will only be granted from 2pm on the day on check in until 12pm on the day of check out unless stated otherwise.