Tapas on the Terrace
Served on the Brasserie Terrace
Available until September 1st
Monday to Saturday – 2.30pm to 4.30pm
Yorkshire has been experiencing some beautiful weather and what better way is there to relax in the sun than with a glass of bubbly in hand and some light bites on the Terrace at the Brasserie
Here at the Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa we’ve created a delicious tapas menu, specifically for the stunning Brasserie Terrace that boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the Yorkshire Dales.
The terrace is a beautiful suntrap and the perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy some relaxation with friends and loved ones.
The tapas menu designed by our Brasserie Head Chef Sean Pleasants is served Monday to Saturday from 2.30pm to 4.30pm before the full evening menu is served, making it ideal for a late lunch breaks or early evening supper.
Brasserie Tapas on the Terrace Menu
- Sticky BBQ Chicken Wings
- Kitchen Garden Honey & Mustard Glazed Chipolatas and Baby Chorizo Sausage
- Salt and Pepper Squid with a Soy & Pickled Ginger Dip
- Wild Mushroom Arancini with Truffle Mayonnaise
- Olives, Sun Blushed Tomatoes, Baby Mozzarella and Basil
- Pan Fried King Prawns with Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Crispy Fries, Seasoned with Cajun
- Hand-Selected Breads with Accompanying Dips
Price: £20 for four dishes
From the bar you can sip on a delicious handcrafted cocktail or enjoy a refreshing glass of champagne as well as a range of soft and hot drinks, whatever takes your fancy.
If you’d like to experience our new terrace menu, please call our reservations team on 01756 718100 to book a table.