We do ask that owners adhere to the following guidelines when bringing their dog with them to The Devonshire Arms, to ensure a comfortable stay for all concerned:
- Dogs must be well-behaved, socially interactive and in good health.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash and accompanied by yourself (pet owner) or held in arms in all public areas of the hotel, including outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed in indoor food and beverage outlets.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended. Should you require pet services and supplies, please contact reception prior to arrival.
- Please contact Reception at extension 0 to arrange for a convenient time for cleaning your room. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if (1) your pet is not present or (2) you are present and your pet is leashed.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet in the hotel grounds, or in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbances must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays inappropriate behaviour Responsibility for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges are with the owner if this were to be necessary.
- A fee of £10.00 per dog per night is charged for your pet to stay. However the pet owner/guardian, may be responsible for any additional cost for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities, should these be required.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.