We understand how difficult it can be when you have to leave your pet at home, so when you stay at The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa you won’t have to !
We provide a wide range of pet friendly services including the following:
- Each dog receives a ‘welcome pack’ in room, consisting of a selection of treats, pet blanket, towel, waste bags and feeding bowl.
- Complimentary Burgess Doggie Treat menu
- There is also a selection of walks on the estate, and print outs of details available from reception.
- For a supplementary fee (£25 per dog per night) four-poster dog beds, are an optional extra touch of luxury.
- Complimentary ‘pet concierge’ is on offer at reception, so that human guests can dine in the knowledge that their dog is in good hands for the evening too.
- Owners also have the option of pre-dinner drinks or desserts being served in the ‘Dog Lounge’, an elegant sitting room with open fire whose décor and artwork even has a canine influence.
- Torches are available for evening manoeuvres, spare wellies, umbrellas and raincoats too for owners, if required.
- After such fun in the Dales, there’s also a dog wash area (just in case).
We are delighted to be working in partnership with British family pet experts, Burgess Pet Care who are one of the UK’s leading pet food manufacturers.