The Devonshire Hotel & Spa is a service to the public with 40 rooms and suites, two award winning restaurants, cocktail lounge, meetings facilities and spa.
The owners and managers of The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa recognise their responsibility to ensure that the needs of all guests are recognised. We have assessed our activities and the layout of the hotel with respect to access for all:
- At The Dev, people with specific needs are given full consideration, and all public areas are easily accessible for all.
- The main entrance is even, and the meeting rooms, Cocktail Lounge, Burlington Restaurant and the Brasserie are all on one level.
- The grounds immediately surrounding the hotel are also easily accessible for guests with physical impairments with seating areas for wheelchair users.
- We will make every effort to ensure that guests with special accessibility needs are able to take advantage of the spa and as many of our experiences as possible.
- All management and HOD’s receive full training in the sensitivities of dealing with guests with disabilities, and we are all aware of guests’ special needs.
- There is an Accessible public toilet enabling non-residents to enjoy our facilities.
- Guests with special access needs may drive up to the front door of the hotel and receive assistance; we are happy to park cars for guests if required.
- We have 16 bedrooms on the ground floor and also have specially adapted accessible bedrooms.
- We will aim to strive for continual improvement in procedures and training with regard to access for all.
The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa