AVAILABLE TO BOOK NOW- STAYING FROM 2ND FEBRUARY
If you’re searching for a luxurious break, at a hotel nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, where fine dining and magnificent bedrooms go hand in hand- we have the perfect offer for you.
From the 2nd of February we are inviting you to join us on our exciting new package, including an overnight stay, and a brand-new six course tasting menu in our award-winning restaurant, The Burlington. The new menu has been carefully designed by our talented head chef Paul Leonard, and includes an array of dishes designed using the freshest ingredients which are locally-sourced, some of which come from the Hotel’s own kitchen garden.
To download a sample copy of our new menu please Click Here
Paul is an excellent chef with an outstanding background, he joins us from the Isle of Eriska, where he was head chef, and gained the accolades of a Michelin-star & 3 AA rosettes.
Your overnight escape includes:
- An overnight stay in a category of your choice including TempleSpa toiletries, a Nespresso machine and mini bar
- Pre-dinner canapes served in one of our beautiful hotel lounges
- 6 course tasting menu, designed by our head chef Paul Leonard, served in our award-winning Burlington Restaurant
- Full Yorkshire breakfast each morning alongside a continental buffet
- Unlimited use of our exclusive spa and leisure facilities, available all day on the day of arrival and departure
- Access to the Bolton Abbey Estate – ask at reception for your complimentary pass
Upgrade £25 per person to Paul’s Signature Tasting Menu, comprising of 9 courses, by letting us know at the time of booking and please note, due to the nature of the dinner, early sittings are advised. For a sample menu Click Here
Wine flights carefully designed to complement both tasting menus are also available, please ask at the time of booking.
*Prices from only £276 per night, based on two people sharing a Classic Room. It is subject to availability and prices may change due to the season or day of the week. Bookings for the Burlington Restaurant cannot be taken for a Monday evening.
*Please be advised that we will automatically reserve you a dining time unless you have been in touch to specify otherwise.
*A 5% service levy is added to all accounts on departure, with 100% of this charge being distributed to staff.
To book, please use our booking engine below, call our reservations team on 01756718111, or email firstname.lastname@example.org